Sunday, January 10, 2010

(How we made it ) Home for the Holidays

Distance: 1436 miles
Start time: 11 pm Central Time
End time: 9 pm Mountain Standard Time
Vehicle: Honda Odessey
Passengers: 4 adults, 3 children (4, 3, and 1.5 years), and three dogs.


Hi Amy! You were a great driver.

Boomhauer was very patient considering he was the most cramped of all...







Did I already mention that it was a little crowded? Can anyone find Lola's ear sticking up?











Happy Daphne. Daphne deserves kudos for being a very agreeable 1.5 year old and having to sit in her car seat for 24 hours straight. What a trooper.

Thanks everyone for a great trip! 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. You are all amazing and would have been fantastic pioneers 160 years ago. I am glad you all waited to come now.
    thanks.
    Love,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is that you all must really love your family!!! It was great to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We were awesome! :) I have to say having driven the CO mountain pass on the way home, Katie is a very impressive driver too. It was pretty intense and pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete