Alex had to work hard to keep his ears warm.
Sledding with the Gammons. Keira is the cutest little munchkin.
Christmas morning. Did I already say that my niece and nephew are the cutest kids on the planet?
The present of the year: vodka vanilla extract!
I like the bow tie Ben!
We know how to reach your heart, dad. (chocolate)
Lola had a run-in with something sharp.
Back in Utah... This is what we did with the kids when we had to leave. Have I already said I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world?
We also celebrated Boomhauer's second birthday. Thanks for sharing your cake, man!
Um, Roger? How can I ever express my gratitude? My life now has meaning, direction, purpose. Heaven help the day we use up the last chocolate bar...
This must be hereditary.
Definitely not in Illinois anymore...
Cross country skiing is a new love in my life.
Not Illinois.
About sums it up...
Why can't Christmas happen twice a year?
Fun photos! Thanks for posting them, Katie! And thanks for coming to visit us :-)
ReplyDeletelol I see the dogs loved those sofas as much as I did. Many a lovely nap on them. You've really put my blogging to shame, Ms. Katie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those photos, Katie. Christmas was a blast and now back to the all too familiar grind. However, photos are fun to look at and bring back such good memories. Have either Lucy or Lola whined for another van trip? Lola really didn't want to leave Provo did she?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ed
I love you Katie! I am so glad you had a fun Christmas! I am even more glad that you are updating your blog now! YAYAYAYAYAY! To jest Super! Kocham cie jak nie wiesz!
ReplyDeletegorgeous pictures! reminds me of central illinois...ahhh the life.
ReplyDelete