Here in the Parent household, we have a relationship with the vacuum. We got it for our wedding from Alex's Aunt Kathy, and I am eternally grateful to her for it. I mean, can you imagine our house with two dogs and a cat without a vacuum? I can, and it ain't pretty folks. Here is a picture of our vacuum:
Now, let me explain our individual relationships with the vacuum. Alex: Thinks the vacuum is and I quote "a necessary evil" Katie: Vacuums are one of the greatest blessings of modern life. I adore my vacuum, and I wish we got together more often. Ruben: What is a vacuum? Lucy: It makes me nervous. Lola: Vacuum = archenemy. This is better shown than explained:
This is entertaining, but not nearly as much as watching Lucy go after the laser pointer. Maybe we'll get a video of that once the ground dries out...in about 4 months.
This is entertaining, but not nearly as much as watching Lucy go after the laser pointer. Maybe we'll get a video of that once the ground dries out...in about 4 months.
ReplyDeletehah i just saw all your posts!! This video is hi-lar. PS, those purple pants are pretty cool too.
ReplyDeletePPS, I have the exact same vacuum!