Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Trip to CA!

I had a great time visiting Ben and Jamae and Caedon and Keira a few weeks ago. In fact, I liked it so much that I did something I swore I wouldn't do until I finished school and had time: make a blog. I wanted to share some pictures and video clips and this seemed to be the best way to do it. I hope you enjoy! Thanks Ben and Jamae for being great hosts!


3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe this--I am going to completely lose it! I have been thinking about you SOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOOOSOSOS much lately and have been dying to be in touch with you. I was like seriously going to email you tomorrow and then I see that you wrote on my blog!! How long have you known about my blog? I am SO excited that you have one. I want to talk to you so bad. I love you to Polska and back 20 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell us you had a blog! Love the video clips! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you need to get cracking on this, you visited us almost a year ago!
    If you keep up on this then I will take the plunge and start one of my own,...deal?

    ReplyDelete