let's break lola's leg just so we can put an external fixator on it! maybe just a slight oblique fracture... please?! we can even make it reducible!
Umm... Kiki, if I remember correctly you have a dog as well, and her bones are bigger. That must mean it would be easier to set. Plus, it might give you a break to have her down for a few days! Way to go both of you!
Cool Katie. I'm glad you can finally admit your minimal Type II looks awesome. Alex was telling us all that the whole time you dated! :) Love ya!
Small world....I have a Ryobi Drill also!
let's break lola's leg just so we can put an external fixator on it! maybe just a slight oblique fracture... please?! we can even make it reducible!
ReplyDeleteUmm... Kiki, if I remember correctly you have a dog as well, and her bones are bigger. That must mean it would be easier to set. Plus, it might give you a break to have her down for a few days! Way to go both of you!
ReplyDeleteCool Katie. I'm glad you can finally admit your minimal Type II looks awesome. Alex was telling us all that the whole time you dated! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSmall world....I have a Ryobi Drill also!
ReplyDelete