Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homecoming

Alex came home from Boston a week ago. To celebrate, I stayed up until he got home. It was a big sacrifice. He had a great time. I keep bugging him to post more about it. Maybe one of these days.

The next day I showed him around the house. He couldn't believe what I had done with the place. For instance, the garden was still mostly alive. Minus one potted tomato plant that is on its way out.

The tomato plants are about 8 feet tall. That is what a little rabbit dung crack will do to them. 

Mr. finger with a blackberry hat! It has been a while since we saw him

Miz peach

The squirrels are enjoying the peaches, too. They are nice enough to eat them and leave the fleshy pits on the top of the fence for us to find. If only I had a squirrel trap...


1 comment:

  1. That blackberry hat reminds me of one of the many things I miss about you.

    ReplyDelete