Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I have always liked the month of October. What better way to end it than with such a cool holiday!



It was fun carving pumpkins with you Mark and Jill!

Don't try this at home.

7 comments:

  1. Great pumpkins and costumes! Funny, funny! Happy birthday Katie! We love reading your blog.
    Brinkerhoffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the height distance created by your costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jack O lanterns look great! Lots better than they did at the pumpkin patch! I really like the "spike" hairdo on yours Katie. Reminds me of my own hairdo but mine doesn't look quite that good (or long) yet! Hopefully when you were carving the knife didn't slip. I worry about you every year.

    The costumes are great. Hope your birthday was lots of fun. I was thinking of you and 27 years ago.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pumpkins! Cool costumes! Very clever. :) You know they say, you start to look like your spouse over time... Or is it owners start to look like their dogs? Either way, you're good. You're all CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Katie! Amazing pumpkins. Wow! Love the costumes. The sister missionaries here dressed as each other and I didn't figure it out until the end of the night. Ha ha. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete