Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A little holiday spirit...

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

4 comments:

  1. lol that was too funny! You have a SPPOOOOOOOKY family!!! I wonder why you guys love October so much?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher: They were DEAD.
    Hazel: That wasn't silly.
    Asher: AlexanKatie were DEAD.
    Hazel: I *know.*
    Asher: It was a scary bideo...and they were DEAD.
    Hazel: It was scary.

    -What did you guys think of the pictures?-
    Asher: The pictures were funny. Ummmm... Lucy was the best. She was the knight. A girl knight. And she fights the bad guys.
    Hazel: That they were cute. They were not silly. I like Lucy and I miss her.
    -Were the pictures weird?-
    Hazel: Of course not. (duh) (they've to know you so well...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!!! Lucy is my favorite one :-) But what is Asher talking about: They were dead? I couldn't find any videos. Must see dead videos!

    Amy, I LOVE it when you transcribe what the kids say! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aforementioned video was removed due to content that was deemed too extreme for our family-centered blog. :)

    ReplyDelete