I haven't been commenting on blogs lately (though I am reading!) but this begged for a comment.
My baby has rolls like this too! Are you constantly getting comments from strangers about it?!? I am! And you know what I tell them? She is perfect and OH - SO - SQUISHABLE! I am so glad my baby isn't scrawny!
LOL! I just have to laugh :-) cecily is so beautiful and so excited about life! Her life!!! She is just saving up so she will have enough energy to accompany you all on the family runs :-D
Haha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been commenting on blogs lately (though I am reading!) but this begged for a comment.
My baby has rolls like this too! Are you constantly getting comments from strangers about it?!? I am! And you know what I tell them? She is perfect and OH - SO - SQUISHABLE! I am so glad my baby isn't scrawny!
She's so adorable Katie!
Thanks, Ashlee :) Yes strangers come up to me all the time and comment on her chunks and her cuteness. I love it (most of the time).
DeleteSuper cute! I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her!
ReplyDeleteMichelin tires anyone??
ReplyDeleteGreat quadriceps!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want a hug!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I just have to laugh :-) cecily is so beautiful and so excited about life! Her life!!! She is just saving up so she will have enough energy to accompany you all on the family runs :-D
ReplyDelete