Another headband? Really, mom?
Hi Lola.
Two layers of wrapping napkins. That's wild.
What's this? Is it edible?
Let's find out.
Nope, definitely not edible. What's the point of that?
Good thing you can't spoil a 5 month old. I know I can't go on celebrating every month birthday, but I am enjoying it for now.
Katie, you are so good at capturing the sweet humor of having your cute little Cecily! Can't believe she is 5 months already. Wish I could see you guys! What is the name of the book you got her? It looks interesting, and not just to eat!
ReplyDeleteActually it is a CD, the Laurie Berkner Band. We have been listening to it for the past couple of days and it is a fun CD. Especially the Pig on my Head song.
DeleteYou could always introduce Cecily to RAFFI! Do you remember all his songs Katie? Ellie loves Corner Grocery Store. We listen to it at least 10 times when she stays with me (even on the scratchy LP (so old fashioned) she love it. I will try to find a copy for Cecily so you can go crazy listening to it too! love you
ReplyDeleteFunny that you mention that... I got this CD because Alex and I both had Raffi songs stuck in our heads from listening to it so much!
Delete