Thursday, September 11, 2014

Broccoli face

What? I haven't posted any pictures of Cecily in over a week?!?

We better fix that.

Mom, I am ready for solids. I promise. Most of it will go on my face. Some of it might go in my mouth.

Super hot day at the beach. We didn't stay long. Cecily wasn't digging it.

I love the quiet snuggle times I get with my girl. 

To recap since the last time I posted anything about how life is going: let me just say it is harder being a resident's wife in a new city with an infant than I expected. Loneliness, not feeling up to the tasks in front of me some days, wondering how I am ever going to make friends... and eating homemade basil ice cream by myself is such a let down. Things will get better I know. I have lots of things to look forward to, like a trip to see my Philly family very soon and my parents coming out to visit next month. And if I am going to be in a new city, Boston is probably a good choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment