Saturday, March 13, 2010

Typical week

What I did this week:


I joined the American Rabbit Breeder's Association. 


I made a cake: banana upside down cake. It was simply delicious. Banana + chocolate + cake is a good combination, and it is low fat to boot! 


I made a trip to Walgreens at 2 am. 

I mopped the floor. For the first time in... never mind. 

I got to see my nieces and nephew. They are too cute. I would kidnap them if I thought I could get away with it. 


I got my husband to finally finish working on the skylights. They have been in not very good shape ever since we have been here, and Alex actually said that he found a place where there was a hole right through to the roof. No leaks, thanks to flashing, but still not very comforting. Anyway, that hole is gone now and our skylights look much better, thanks to my handy hubby.



He looks good in a baseball cap. 

I learned some very important things in class. For instance, the difference between the Great White and the Large White. 

And I filmed Lucy. She is still working on this trick.



8 comments:

  1. I remember your Mom doing that trick with Freckles! It's a great trick. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just can't wait to start raising rrrrrrrascally rrrrrabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone else notice the three F's of the ARBA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking the recipe!

    What's up with joining the ARBA? A class requirement?

    The 3 Fs - very humorous. I'm sure it gives PETA fits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, rabbit pie. Need a recipe? I've got one called "Dorothy Ballam's Poacher's Pie" that requires 1 rabbit found in a book called "Great British Cooking, A Well-Kept Secret".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will need a recipe... in about four months though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those 3 F's are the same reasons I married Tony! Who knew?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete