"I am smoo-ooth and you are chun-ky. I'm low fat and you're working on that. Cuz you're peanut butter and I am jelly and we're so happy on our little piece of bread..."
Let me show you our little piece of bread, circa 2008. I stole this from Candy's blog.
This was not too long after we bought our little piece of bread. Lucy was little. Don't worry, now we have a few plants in the front flowerbed instead of (along with?) the weeds. This gives you an idea.
We also have another dog, Lola. We got her about 6 months after we moved in because Lucy needed a friend. Lucy is our dog and Lola is Lucy's dog.
But she was with us that day in 2008 when we had our pictures taken, a blue fawn spirit. Today, if you were to take a picture, you would also note that I have longer hair, Ruben is also in the picture, and we have heart bubbles constantly floating out of our house because we are so happy and in love. Like this:
The end. Thank you for your patience.
Simply Awesome.
ReplyDeleteFantastic. You somehow need to change the time/date stamp on your posts to say what date you posted it, not just the time. Do you know how to do that? :) I love your blog, folks!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you so funny!?
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that your blog cracks me up?
ReplyDeleteI love the cat and dog drawing. That isn't easy to do!
ReplyDeleteBlue is the only color you can ink with?
ReplyDeleteWow, that was special.
ReplyDeleteThat pic is so Alex. THanks for sharing. You guys are funny.
ReplyDelete