Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy (half) birthday, Cecily!

Today is Cecily's 6 month birthday. 


It is fun to have a 6 month old. She is a great baby. She gives smiles all the time, you usually don't have to work too hard to get a giggle, and just look at her. She is gorgeous! Wherever I go in public with her I am automatically the second most popular person (next to her). 

A sleep update: a couple weeks ago Cecily slept from 7:30 pm to 5:30 am without waking up! It felt like a little miracle. 

It hasn't happened since.

But... she is now in her own room and I have stopped feeding her in the middle of the night. She still wakes up and fusses but I am hoping that before long she will decide it isn't worth waking up if there is no food involved. 


 Of course, we had to have a few gifts for Cecily to celebrate her birthday. 



I sure love my little girl.


P.S. Happy 200th post!

2 comments:

  1. You have got to stop growing so quickly Cecily! I am missing too much Nana time with you. Happy 6 mos birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 200th blog post!! Now that is impressive :) I need to pick up my game on my blog! Thanks for making the effort to memorialize so many of the moments that we don't get to spend with Cecily.

    ReplyDelete