Hi.
Cecily is the cutest thing I have ever met.
Exhibit A
Q: So how do you feel after 7+ weeks of momhood?
A: Awesome. Still wearing maternity pants. And will be for a while... But actually I do feel great.
Q: How is the little burrito sleeping?
A: Better and better. The other night I am pretty sure she went 7 hours between feedings (only pretty sure because my days run together and I am never sure what happened when...) and has had documented 6 hour spaces before. So we still aren't getting as much sleep as we would like but it so so much better compared to a month ago.
Q: What are you up to nowadays?
A: I am back to work part time.
Q: How is that?
A: Actually, good. It gets me out of the house, around other people, doing something I like, and I don't have to worry about Cecily because she has the best babysitter in the world!
Q: What is Cecily up to nowadays?
A: She gets cuter and cuter every day. She smiles at us regularly. I can't wait for her to start laughing. She outgrew the newborn stuff a while ago and has outgrown a lot of the 3 month clothes too. It kills me to pack up clothes she has outgrown.
Q: How is the best babysitter ever?
A: Good. He graduates this weekend! Woo hoo! We can't wait to see all the family that is coming to town for the event and for Cecily's baby blessing this Sunday.
She's so cute! I wish we could be there for her blessing.
ReplyDeleteYay! She is adorable. :)
ReplyDelete