Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I am so grateful for the blessing of being a mother. This time last year we didn't really know if we would ever be able to have children so it means that much more to us. We were lucky to be able to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our mothers and some other wonderful family. 

Yesterday Alex graduated. It was awesome. He has worked so hard and dedicated so much of his life (9 years!) to his degree. He gave a great speech too. 


Cecily with her future husband. 


Today, (besides Mother's Day), Cecily received her baby's blessing at church from her dad. 
 Cecily's great grandma Gammon made her dress, bonnet and booties. 


 I love my family! Missed those that couldn't make it, but they were there in spirit.

My beautiful baby

A few more pictures of Cecily with some of her cousins:



Alex is pooped. So am I.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on everything! We are really going to miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! On the baby and graduating! The baby's beautiful - I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!! She is such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete