So many wonderful pictures! She is so adorable, and you are such a cute family. Thanks for sharing.
What precious pictures!!! I love every one of them :-) Dear Cecily, get ready for lots of loving in a few weeks!! I am happy that you captured so many poses when she was still so young and NEW. Love to all!!
What a beautiful family! Even Ruben looks good!
So, so beautiful. And that wouldn't be Lillian Wilkins, would it?
So many wonderful pictures! She is so adorable, and you are such a cute family. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat precious pictures!!! I love every one of them :-) Dear Cecily, get ready for lots of loving in a few weeks!! I am happy that you captured so many poses when she was still so young and NEW. Love to all!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Even Ruben looks good!
ReplyDeleteSo, so beautiful. And that wouldn't be Lillian Wilkins, would it?
ReplyDelete