This is why you shouldn't let your babies wear socks, mamas:
really, could there be anything cuter?
And since grandma wouldn't be satisfied with only toes pictures, here are another couple:
please note the cute bunny feet. Even though they obscure the toes.
The "O" face is her favorite face. Next to the crying face. She does that one a lot too.
bonding with baby in the Podaegi carrier.
Baby James saw the first pic of her toes and said, "Ooooo." Then he giggled and sighed. He agrees wholeheartedly. I think the O-mouth picture makes her look a little like Katie :)
ReplyDeleteShe gets her toes from her dad...
ReplyDeleteI was going to say "daddy's feet"... She is so precious!! Quite the mix of both of you!!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOONG fingers and LOOOOONG toes. I think that is harbinger of GREAT talent! Start piano lessons next week. I especially like the bonding time- the best!
ReplyDeleteShe's pretty much completely adorable from head to toe!!!!
ReplyDelete