Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I learned in my 20's

Today is my last day in my 20's. I was thinking about what I have learned in the past decade.

1. Life is better with cheese.
2. Life is better with Alex.
3. How to speak Polish.
4. How to be a veterinarian.
5. How to hold down a real job.
6. Kind of how to knit.
7. Kind of how to sew.
8. How to pay someone to make a baby for me.
9. How to buy and own a house.
10. How to make and can jam.
11. How to bake good stuff.

I was going to do 20 things I learned in my 20's but I think I only learned 11 things. Oh well.


2 comments:

  1. You also learned how to be an excellent blogger!!!! You make us laugh and cry - better than CATS! Welcome to your 30s. They are going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your list. It made me smile. Thank you for being you and how it blesses my life.

    ReplyDelete