Friday, October 18, 2013

New stuff on the fridge


I couldn't agree more. Thanks mom for saving me cool stuff from the newspaper. 
This is my new motto. 

And... my baby! You can even see its little heart in there. Isn't it amazing that two cells know how to make a baby? Including a little four chambered heart? Sometimes it is almost overwhelming to me to contemplate how amazing it is.


No, we don't know sex yet. Stay tuned. 

7 comments:

  1. SO exciting!! He/She is adorable already :) I love the little chin and nose. Looking forward to new info hopefully soon :) Congrats, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't wait to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited! I can't wait! Weren't you supposed to call and let me know tonight?
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And I agree, it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cake yet. That's next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete