Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor day laboring

Alex and I spent our day laboring. That is not to be confused with the being in labor type of laboring. There was none of that going on in this household today.

We re-organized our craft room/office/entertainment room/repository of random stuff room to a more organized clutter than the previously strewn about/stacked on piles of stuff type of clutter that it was this morning by adding two extra sets of shelves. I don't have a before picture but here is the after picture.



And now you officially know that this is a boring blog about boring stuff like putting up some shelves and organizing your food storage. I am so sorry.

Alex learned as he was planning for where to put the shelves that 36 + 16 ≠ 50. We decided he needs to learn how to add. However, all's well that ends well and we fit all our relevant junk into one corner. I like it when life is tidy.

This is Alex right now. He is getting a haircut tonight. Maybe. I am exceptionally tired right now and I feel like going to bed.


He wants me to tell all of you that live in CU that Beachy's is a good place to get food storage. There I go again about the food storage. See me if you have questions.

And please try not to be jealous of all the delicious fruit I canned this year.


6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's not boring. I read all of every post, I'm just not always a commenter. I am super extremely helps of your fruit stores. Good work, you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous. I'm jealous... and also tired. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous too. I've never canned anything before,very sad (and lazy) I know - except when I was little helping my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am TIRED just looking at all that beautiful canned fruit! I am getting 88 pounds of peaches tomorrow- will you come home and help me can? I am proud of you for carrying on a tradition and doing such a good job at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please come organize me. I'm super extremely helps of your fruit stores, too! Maybe Amy was as tired as Alex looked. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel like bartering with some of those home-canned treasures? I can make whole wheat tortillas en mass for your freezer :)

    ReplyDelete