Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

My Dad is Rad

I have a dad
And he is rad
He is not bad
It makes me glad
He is my dad

He plays guitar
And not sub par
He’ll be a star
I’m right thus far

He works untils
He pay the bills
But not the frills
He don’t like frills
Or puppy mills

He don’t complain
When he’s in pain
When I’m a pain
Or when there’s rain

He’s good at floors
But not decors
He oft explores
The Mexicores.

My dad is rad
I love my dad
It’s not a fad




My dad is awesome!

Please forgive my inanity. And insanity. Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. Very good and your dad is rad. Happy Father's Day to our dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely poem, it's quite the tome.
    We liked it at home, I'm sure we're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They use to call him "Stan the Man" but I think I prefer "Stan the Rad Dad" after reading your poem.

    ReplyDelete