Katie- how about sharing some of that "mane" with your Mom? Remember when you cut off my hair? My little ponytails were scrawny compared to yours! What a lucky girl you are- you look GREAT with long hair or shorter hair. I like the new look!
Love your new hairstyle! you are such a cute girl. I missed out on the thick mane from the gammon side, dang it.
It's very cute!!! I think you made a good choice with the no bangs for a shorter cut. There is always next year for bangs!
SUUUPER CUTE. Love the short hair on you.
Been waiting for this! lovely!
Looks good - can't believe how long your hair was!
Katie- how about sharing some of that "mane" with your Mom? Remember when you cut off my hair? My little ponytails were scrawny compared to yours!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky girl you are- you look GREAT with long hair or shorter hair. I like the new look!
Love your new hairstyle! you are such a cute girl. I missed out on the thick mane from the gammon side, dang it.
ReplyDeleteIt's very cute!!! I think you made a good choice with the no bangs for a shorter cut. There is always next year for bangs!
ReplyDeleteSUUUPER CUTE. Love the short hair on you.
ReplyDeleteBeen waiting for this! lovely!
ReplyDeleteLooks good - can't believe how long your hair was!
ReplyDelete