A word to describe this week: exciting. Alex's parents moved to St. Louis and we were able to help unpack and organize a little bit. We are excited to have them closer. Alex's parents' baby grand piano is also sitting (on its side) in our front room waiting to be reassembled. I can't wait to play it.
And I got bit by a cat yesterday at work. It was very exciting. The cat bit me through a blanket. And after I left the room bleeding and feeling just a little light headed and nauseated and asked another vet and cat wrangler to give the
damned sweet cat its vaccine, it also bit one of them, twice. It is a dangerous world I live in.
Do you want to see a picture?
Exciting.
Possibly a better word to describe this week would be stressful...
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS! Of the grand piano...not the cat bite.
ReplyDeleteI will send the piano books ASAP! I would also like to send another piano-got room? Maybe you could start a piano shop?
ReplyDeleteI guess the cat bite is better than a kick by a horse? I don't know I think goats are the best anyway! They just love you and aren't mean, even when you de-worm them or give them shots. You still need to start your goat farm!
love you PS- mom not dad
Ouch! Or really YEEOUCH!!!!! Catbite. Too bad it wasn't just a catnip. Not even Reuben has been that ferocious, right? Glad you guys have the piano! That is a great piano and will sound wonderful in your house. Thank you SO much for helping Mom sort through boxes. See you guys again soon :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you bit it back!
ReplyDeleteAfter all it's a dog-eat-dog er' cat-bite-cat world.