Friday, June 22, 2012
What we do when we are waiting on road construction
It's true - we are special.
In other news, I made these not too long ago. They were really delicious (dare I say... better than the original.)
Finally, for those of you out there that would like to know me better but are limited by time or distance, here is a tidbit that will help you understand me better: I am obsessed with National Geographic. Seeing one of those magazines in my mailbox is enough to just about make my day. I am in the habit of not reading them right away and always having at least one unread magazine hanging around. It is my security blanket.
In the last issue I read (May I believe) I came across this really cool article about club winged manakins. Here, watch the video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are as special as the manakin. Wish we were with you right now!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look amazing! I wish I were to enjoy some with you.
ReplyDeleteOkay, those were not on the night I was invited over. Miss you both!! Hope you are having an amazing time away from the corn fields...
ReplyDeleteGee KT- those cupcakes would have been well received at the family reunion. Were you holding out on us?
ReplyDeleteCool! A cricket bird. I wonder what it eats? Those cupcakes look much better than the Hostess ones Hazel picked out for our road trip!
ReplyDelete