Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

to my own wonderful mother and also to the many women in my life that have helped me be who I am. I am thinking of teachers, Young Women leaders, and women in my family and congregation that are wonderful examples of nurturing and motherhood.

I am also grateful for Mary, the mother of Jesus. I have never connected Mother's Day before with honoring her example and sacrifice, but I found this movie on the church website and it finally dawned on me that today is a perfect day to remember her.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that video, Katie. I'm so glad to be related to you. You are an awesome woman! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks, Katie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never connected it either. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a wonderful video. I haven't seen it - thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete