I visited some beautiful mountain landscapes in Tahiti, South Africa, and Alaska
And a beach in the Maldives. There was a goat there
All from the comfort of my fridge
Its what I like to call a "stay-cation" and it is really cheap and a good way to use up old calendars.
I have also been sewing curtains. This morning I got to play with power tools to put up the curtain rods. I am not sure the rods are completely level. But here they are: (colorful print in the bedroom and the other floral print in the office)
The view from our back window. I love the ornamental grasses in our backyard!
Wishing you all a warm last few winter weeks!
Ooh, the Maldives! How pleasant :) I love ornamental grasses, too. They are so beautiful! I think your curtains are lovely. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletequilts and now curtains - you are becoming quite the seamstress. They are beautiful - well done.
ReplyDeleteYour photography sillz are improving as well! I've never seen Ruben look more symmetrical and... dare I say cuddly? The fabric is very retro chic! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSorry you have snow on your ornamentals. Gosh, that almost sounds code for something. Huh.
Happy 100th post Katie and Alex!