Short
Long
Short
Long
Short
Long
Short
Long
Dear readers,
I am in desperate need of a haircut. Please help me decide if I should just get a trim or if I should do something a little more drastic. In the interest of full disclosure, when I have long hair, I wear it up 90% of the time. Also, could someone please tell me why the only pictures I can find of myself four years ago are in a kitchen eating?
Thank you,
Katie
I'm like you. If my hair is long, it's in a ponytail. Have you ever cut bangs?
ReplyDeleteThe fact of the matter is, that, as these pictures prove, Katie is beautiful no matter the length of her hair, so it really doesn't matter all that much. :)
ReplyDeleteWe like your hair better long but agree with Alex. Bangs aren't a bad idea. hmm?
ReplyDeleteI think it is beautiful long and very cute short. I say do whatever is easy and makes you feel GOOD!
ReplyDeleteMaybe she should do half long and half short? But which half would be which? Front long, back short? Right long, left short? Too many decisions.
ReplyDeleteHalf long half short is called a mullet! Don't do it! Your hairline might make bangs tricky, but you can try them. I think the question of long or short depends on whether you want to style it, and you're not. If you wish you were styling it, but aren't, cut it shorter. But there is nothing wrong with pulling it up...you could start doing easy, simple up-dos to mix it up with long hair.
ReplyDeleteYou are still young enough to wear it long, so I say LONG while you can. You have the rest of your life for short hair :-) That is one thing I want again in the next life - long hair!
ReplyDelete