I volunteered to take pictures of families in costume, and I realized the I still need to learn a few things about my camera. Nevertheless, I got a few sweet pictures. Here are some of my favorites.
Scooby-doo and friends.
This little kid is too cute.
The Sweets, dressed up as themselves.
The Ouskas - bunnies and a sweet little lamb.
I think this might be my favorite picture. I don't know these people very well - they are new. Hopefully they don't mind me posting this picture and hopefully someday I will know them better. They look like they are worth knowing.
The other side of one of the posters.
Oh that is hilarious! I saw Alex's sign yesterday, but didn't really read too close... my brother was the same thing in UT! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the pair of you by the way! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it tonight. Our kiddos... specifically one pudgy-faced baby boy... was having a pretty rough night :( Thanks for the invite though!
You're a great photographer Katie. LOVE your signs. And Happy Birthday (and Halloween) to both of you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! I like your clever costumes and applaud you for wearing them. Or carrying them, rather... Very clever. Our new ward doesn't do a Halloween party and this makes me miss the Urbana ward parties. :-/ Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteWhat! I've never been in a ward that didn't do SOMETHING for Halloween. We even celebrated it in Ukraine!
ReplyDeleteClever costumes! I hope that you had a fun time tonight as well. Happy birthday, again, Katie! I think the pirate family was very cute as well. I like your photography in this post!
ReplyDelete