Also, a few more pictures from the race, courtesy of the pro sports photographers, just so you can see how beautiful we are when we run.
running together before parting ways around mile 9
pain
never so glad to cross a line
(why doesn't anyone else look like they hurt?)
can you see him? he is just behind the pregnant lady.
saying ouch inside
(what? I got beat by a pregnant lady?!?)
ouch
my name is Alex and I have big leg muscles. And a look of sheer determination.
Katie, you could pose for Nike, or Adidas, or any running shoe company for that matter. You're awesome.
ReplyDeleteGood job to Alex too!
ReplyDeleteWait, Alex got outrun by a pregnant lady? Ouch is right ;)
ReplyDeleteBut that pregnant lady's tummy is outmatched by Alex's big, heavy, brain :-) Congratulations to both Kathie and Alex!!!
ReplyDeleteWow- you guys are awesome!!! Alex, I guess your "big heavy brain" needs to go on a diet. You should make it watch soap operas for a week instead of study :)
ReplyDeleteYour bunny recipe looks really nice. If I ever get the craving for rabbit (not likely) I'll be sure to try it out. The recipe I have in my book "Great British Cooking - a Well Kept Secret" is called Dorothy Ballam's Poacher's Pie - I'll email it to you.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures of the marathon are inspiring. What an accomplishment!
Good to see the race and Easter. Enjoy a wonderful graduation Katie.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ed