Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have a GREAT dad

In case you weren't aware, my dad is pretty awesome.  Here are some pictures to prove it.

Hanging with the kids Dad (That's little baby Ephraim)

Big dad and bigger dinosaur.

Vernal Temple Dad (My dad was baptized here when it was still the Vernal Tabernacle)
Stegosaurus dad
Good Grandpa Dad
Silly Dad
Little Brother Dad
Cool Sunglasses Dad
Relaxing at home Dad
I just got a cool present Dad
Best Dad there is Dad.          



Thanks for all you've done for me, all you've taught me and all that you are!  Happy Birthday! 

6 comments:

  1. I'd say he qualifies as a great Uncle as well :)
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that was so sweet. I love all those kinds of Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Alex told me to look at his blog. It is a kindness on his part. I have great blessings in my children and grandchildren. May you all have great decades ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we fortunate to be able to come to this earth and experience life in families? I know I am grateful for that opportunity and for sharing your family with ours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. We do have a pretty great Dad. Thanks for posting about him :)

    ReplyDelete