Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What we've been up to... and Snowmaggedon 2015

Hi. I like looking in the mirror. I still prefer scooting over trying to crawl. I like blueberries, bananas, chocolate, goat cheese and pickles. Tonight I discovered how fun it is to smear food in my hair and watch mom and dad's reaction. 



 Last Saturday we went to Taza, a local factory that makes Mexican style stone ground chocolate. Cecily wasn't thrilled about having a hair net on.

 I don't think she really needs one... Not having much hair and all...

 We also went to the Harvard Natural History museum which was pretty neat.



 We had a big snowstorm yesterday. A foot of snow fell overnight and then another foot during the day.



 Today we ventured out with marshmallow baby. 


Yes, she is wearing socks on her hands. Not too happy about that. 

3 comments:

  1. I love every bit of this post!!! The picture of marshmallow baby's eyes is stunning!!! Get that baby down here so I can kiss her! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Marshmallow Baby should be a child model! She is beautiful (as is her mother) and I am not prejudiced either. Alex good work on the snow. You have now exceeded Idaho's total for the whole year!

    ReplyDelete