So how are you feeling? Cold.
Is it cold there? It was -1 this morning.
Why do you live in Illinois? Actually I like it here. Just not right now.
Where are you going to be moving? I don't know. Probably not somewhere warmer. Ask us on March 21st. Isn't this interview supposed to be about pregnancy? Yes, but since you never get interviewed I thought I would round it out a bit.
What is your favorite part about being pregnant? Actually I have lots. All the foot rubs my husband gives me. Having an excuse for everything (forgetfulness, tiredness, crankiness). Feeling baby move. Other people being excited for me.
Least favorite? Bending over. Really wacky dreams. Weighing as much as my husband. Wait, my least favorite thing is this:
aka glucola
But honestly if that is the worst I have to complain about I am doing pretty good. I have had a very easy pregnancy.
How far along are you?
28 weeks
Will you post a picture because I am pretty sure your dad requested one?
Sure.
Large and in charge (and cold). Ok not the greatest. I will try to take a better one.
What are you going to name your daughter?
Depends on who you ask. Current contenders are Mildred, Maggie, Emma, Bronwyn, Sarah Elizabeth, Ingrid, Carrot, Ruth, Pearl, Ruby, Sarafina, ok not really. Alex and I have a hard time agreeing on this matter.
What do you want for Christmas? Hm that is a good question. The real question I have been pondering is, why do we give gifts on Christmas? It doesn't really make sense to me.
Thanks for tuning in! Any more question requests? If there are any good ones you may get lucky enough to experience a second pregnancy interview...
Ha! I loved this interview :) That picture is awesome. Were ALL of the names jokes or were any of them real? I think there are actually some really cute ones in there! Glucola IS the worst. I had to drink it this morning actually! I was supposed to do it at 28 weeks like you, but here I am at 36 weeks and I am just now getting to it! Woops!
ReplyDeleteI have a question... I have never asked you where you are going... Carle? Midwives? OB's? Provena? I hope you like whoever you are with :)
Love the interview! Please do more of these :) You are the awesomest pregnant lady ever :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute - glad you are doing well!
ReplyDelete