Wednesday, November 13, 2013

While I am gone...

...eating fancy meals and interviewing at places far away, my wife is stuck at home taking care of the cat. This is not fair, but unfortunately finances more or less require it to be so. I am writing this simply to say that Katie is awesome and that I miss her. I hope this makes her smile when she sees it, because she deserves to have lots of smiles in her life.

10 points to anyone who knows when/where this was.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes it does feel like that. I decided after Jason did all his interviewing that I really wanted a couple of months where I just got to fly off every weekend to new cities, stay in hotels, and eat out. I know it is exhausting and gets pretty horrible because as the season went on he just started cancelling interviews left and right but right now when I'm making my own bed and dinner it sure sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a temple... not sure where or when. And yes, business travel definitely gets OLD fast. Especially when you are missing your other half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie is right! Of course, she ought to know. I'm pretty sure she was there. :)

    ReplyDelete