Sunday, July 14, 2013

I'm sorry, Alex

You are missing so many awesome things while you are gone.

For instance, looked what I picked this morning!!!


You also missed these delectable treats growing in the middle of our yard.

Day 1


Day 2 - can you believe how fast these things grow?

um... can I eat these?

Day 3 - drying


Day 4 - in my pasta sauce

Just kidding.

4 comments:

  1. Such happy blackberries. I hope they make you happy too. Please tell the blackberry plants to hold of ripening at least a few so I can try some when I come home. What do the shrooms taste like? The look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look your dog is giving those mushrooms. That is such an awesome photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackberry smiles! we've had a handful on our bush, too. Raspberries have gone crazy this year.

    Those are some crazy mushrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, you are in a real growth mode this summer. I am so excited for you :-D Love you!!

    ReplyDelete