Thursday, May 23, 2013

IMA and an announcement

I bet you are all wondering what the IMA is and what my announcement is.
First of all, the announcement. Alex and I have nice Abs. I have to admit, I am especially fond of Alex's IgE.

The IMA is the Indianapolis Museum of Art and Alex and I had the good fortune to be able to go on a date there today. 

 I would recommend the Ai Weiwei exhibit to anyone. It makes you stop and think for a bit, which is what all good art does I suppose.


2 comments:

  1. Very spineless of you to attend the IMA. How are you going to show off those abs without a spine behind to support them?? I hope your trip to Indy was great. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure those balls are giant baby toys.
    I'm glad you have nice enough abs to not look like a joke wearing those shirts.

    ReplyDelete