Someone at work a few days ago told me that I looked like a milkmaid. I guess that is good because that is just the look I was going for...
Anyway, this year for Halloween we had a great idea for costumes. I thought they would be so cool that we might actually be popular (with the added benefit of not offending anyone) at our ward's trunk or treat.
The plan backfired because most people don't actually know what a fomite is and thought we made the word up. In fact, my spell checker is telling me that fomite is not a real word. Or maybe people misread it and thought it said "vomit". I can see why that wouldn't be such a popular costume.
Maybe next year we will go as MRSA.
Ruben turned 13 this week. He is already living up to the "terrible teenager" stereotype; sleeping in late, refusing to go to school, sneaking out past curfew, and smoking pot with his friends.
Ha ha ha - that along with your germ Christmas tree ornaments makes quite a dirty little theme for your holidays! Oh that Ruben crazy kitty!
ReplyDelete