Wow! Sydette and I watched it together and were so joyful to hear you both sing together. Yes, Illinois is a far distance from Utah which makes it a challenge to get together in person but you are both in our hearts. It is interesting the things we remember. I used to read the newspaper but not since President Hinckley challenged us to read the B of Mormon. I gave up the paper and have decided I really don't miss it. That gives me an hour a day to see things on the Internet, etc. I love each of you and appreciate you wonderful music creating talents. Dad Ed
Awwww, that is so cute!!! I loved it :)
ReplyDeleteThat was AWESOME! Super great!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sydette and I watched it together and were so joyful to hear you both sing together. Yes, Illinois is a far distance from Utah which makes it a challenge to get together in person but you are both in our hearts. It is interesting the things we remember. I used to read the newspaper but not since President Hinckley challenged us to read the B of Mormon. I gave up the paper and have decided I really don't miss it. That gives me an hour a day to see things on the Internet, etc. I love each of you and appreciate you wonderful music creating talents. Dad Ed
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice birthday gift!
ReplyDelete