Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everybody Loves Sydney

December 12th is a special day.  Does anyone know why?  I'll give you a hint: What is the common element in these pictures?

She's good with kids: Mom with her mom, her brother Tim, and little Ephraim

Mom, Dad, Roger, Candy and Eph
Isn't she beautiful!? Mom, Dad, Christmas Goose, and baby with large pacifier.
She's good at Geneology.  (At the grave site of John Virginio Minetti)


She's pretty in pink!

What a great smile!


Count the candles: only 8 years old!

Very stylish!

She a cancer survivor!


She's fun-loving!

Chillin' in the back yard!
That's right, it's my mom's birthday!  Happy Birthday, Mom.  You are a wonderful, smiling person and have taught me so much.  I hope you had a great day! Thanks for all you've done for me throughout the years.  I hope the coming year is the best yet!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Happy birthday, Mom! And here I thought this post would be about me... ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is a spectacular lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, thanks for gathering all those pictures! I didn't think anyone even had pictures of me from so long ago, and then so many post-cancer. You always make me feel special and I THANK YOU for it :-D We are all so blessed!!! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete