My life is complete.
More than one kid is preferable.
Another purpose: good eats.
Daphne's got that part down. She loved the Roquefort Honey Ice Cream (top picture, stealing from dad) almost as much as I did. She also likes Eastered Deviled Eggs.
Some good sleep is important.
Friends are good, especially when they are good friends, and especially when they bring Heifer cakes to share.
Then there's family.
I like my family. Especially when they try our weird, cheesy dessert and think its kind of cool.
The rest is just icing on the cake.
Disclaimer: my life is not really complete yet. Those weren't my kids. The kids belonged to these fine young men, Evan and Griffon:
You are certainly adventurous in your culinary pursuits! Roguefort in ice cream, who'd have thought? Jess & Nathan love your kids & video clip.
ReplyDeleteAnd that is one weird bench Jessica is sitting on!
ReplyDeletePretty cute kids, but not as cute as ours will be...both the goat and human kind!
ReplyDeleteI love the kids! How about a Grandma and a Great Grandma Goatie to go with them? I have two very special goats in mind, Makayla and Mayzie. I can send them by airmail- just let me know. They would LOVE to live at your house instead of mine in cold Idaho!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! Life is good. And funny. And, you and Alex will have very cute kids someday, I'm sure of that.
ReplyDelete