The remaining bunnies are happy and healthy:
For Easter this year we were able to get together with a few friends and attempt to decorate eggs po Ukrainsku (sometimes Polish phrases work so much better - it means in the Ukrainian way). It consists of using wax pens to protect areas of the egg you don't want to be dyed, and then repeating the process a few times with different colored dyes. There was some hugging involved.
| I got to hold baby James |
The apricot is blooming! I was going to try to hand pollinate this year since last year we had no pollinators and no fruit. So far, I have been frustrated by the rain.
| poor little rain beaten apricot blossoms |
Finally, I was bit by a cat (again!). This time, no cool pictures except to show that my finger swelled up a fair amount.
| you can see where the canines punctured my skin. |
| I couldn't flex my finger very well for a week. |
He is probably right.

How sad to lose a bunny - and not get to eat it yourself!!!! So sorry you got another bite, Katie. I hope your finger is all back to normal and you are enjoying the piano :)
ReplyDeleteCute bunnies - I like the spotted ones! Sorry about your finger - I'd tell you to keep your fingers away from the cats, but I guess it's one of the hazards of being a vet!
ReplyDeleteThat is not good to be bitten by a cat, I am sorry. Also, I am sorry about the bunny. I love your posts. I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete