Very interesting video Alex. Thanks for posting it. I have a few wonderings? How did you get a photo of Katie eating while she is in Atlanta and you are in Urbana. How did you get Katie to restrain herself so as to eat in such a ladylike and dainty fashion? Did she really stop before before the box was empty? After it was real live chocolate. If I had been in Atlanta I would have been only too glad to join her. Love you! Dad Ed
oh dear
ReplyDeleteVery interesting video Alex. Thanks for posting it. I have a few wonderings? How did you get a photo of Katie eating while she is in Atlanta and you are in Urbana. How did you get Katie to restrain herself so as to eat in such a ladylike and dainty fashion? Did she really stop before before the box was empty? After it was real live chocolate. If I had been in Atlanta I would have been only too glad to join her. Love you! Dad Ed
ReplyDelete