I think Alex is slightly more redneck.
Neither of us had been to one before, and Alex was thinking that old beater cars would be running around the race track trying to run each other off. Turns out he was wrong. It was more of an adult version of spectator bumper cars-try-to-beat-the-lights-out-of-everyone-else's-piece-o-junk-car.
There was a lot of wham bam thank you ma'am going on.
Not very polite.
Survivors were few.
It was fun. That redneck side of me liked it.
As for some non redneck fun, we got to hang out at Six Flags courtesy Ephraim and Amy's bring a friend pass and spend all day with this little dude
And some dudettes, who I didn't really get a good picture of due to leaving the camera in the car before the water park and also all the signs saying you will be kicked out of the park and sent to jail if you dare pull out your camera during a ride. So, no ride pictures.
Except for this one.
Six flags was a lot of fun!
I bet someone in my reading audience of two or three knows what kind of flower this is.
Everyone have a happy and safe rest of your summer!
And please be lazy.
(Disclaimer: If anything in this post didn't make sense, had bad grammar, lacked tact, or was stupid, it is either because a) that is normal for me or b) I was up until 3:00 am flushing bite wounds on a Schipperke that was attacked by a Rottweiler and that was also trying to kill everything it laid eyes on. Thank you for understanding.)
I think I am the only one who will know what kind of flower that is since I planted it...anyone have a guess?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! All of it! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a demolition derby, but David won't go with me.
ReplyDeleteOkra!
ReplyDeleteAnd they kick you out of the park for a year, not jail. ;) We had fun memories with you. Sorry there were lines. We went again before school started with Eph and it was much hotter but no lines. Go figure.
Amy, you win the smart person prize! Congrats!!! I'm impressed (but not surprised) that you knew!
ReplyDeleteOooh! Do I get some okra for my prize? :)
ReplyDeleteAmy, if you want some, you got it! Trust me, we have plenty.
ReplyDelete